Please confirm eight installation attentions.
NOTICE: ANY WRONG STEP WILL LEAD TO THE WHOLE INSTALLATION ALL FAILED.
1. Make sure cylinder tailpiece is adaptive for the thickness of the door.
2. Please don't insert the mechanical key into the DeadBolt for the whole installation.
3. Keep the Bolt shrink and the cylinder tailpiece of DeadBolt horizontal.
4. Keep the knob of AutoBolt is Unlock position.
5. Make sure the gap between UL1 and AutoBolt (edge to edge) is less than 3-7/16'' (85mm).
6. Make sure UL1 and AutoBolt must be lined up (AutoBolt Upper, UL1 Lower).
7. Make sure there is nothing blocking between UL1 and AutoBolt. And the wireless sensor must be clean.
8. Make sure all batteries of UL1 and AutoBolt have good power.